Designed to operate in tough environments, the Cat® GP40N-GP55N/DP40N-DP55N series is equipped with a powerful engine and durable mast – delivering the rugged performance you need to get the job done.
This series thrives in heavy-duty applications where its strength can be put to the test:
• Fabricated metals
• Building materials
• Stone, clay and glass
ADVANTAGES TO YOU:
• 8,000 – 12,000 lb. lift capacities
• Delivers a 21.6% increase in fuel efficiency* for lower overall fuel costs and greater performance
• Controlled, yet powerful acceleration maximizes productivity
• 500-hour extended service intervals result in less maintenance for increased uptime
• Emission levels are well below Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 final requirements
• World-class service and support provided by the best dealer network in the industry
Cat® Lift Trucks and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks mid-sized pneumatic diesel offering will now be equipped with the Mitsubishi D04EG-T engine. The inline 4-cylinder engine is fine-tuned to balance between the power needed to get the job done and the fuel efficiency that you are looking for to lower overall operational costs.
Applications that need a robust, reliable and powerful lift truck to consistently perform at a high level (such as building materials & garden supplies, lumber and wood products, primary & fabricated metals, trucking & warehousing and stone, clay & glass) can all reap the benefits that Logisnext's mid-sized pneumatics are bringing to the table.
LP models will not be affected by this update.
Some of the benefits to the new D04EG-T diesel engines include:
• Comparable performance levels (to the previous generation)
• Maintenance-free emissions aftertreatment with no DPF or SCR – there is no need for additives or regeneration to meet emissions requirements
• Enhanced cooling performance because of new hydraulic oil cooler location
• Engine oil indicator integrated into LED/LCD meter panel
• Improved alternator output for electrical systems
There will be no price adjustment because of the engine update on these models.